Want the support of others who are on the same path of intuitive eating?
- Do you learn best in a group where you can benefit from hearing about the experiences of others just like you?
- Looking to build community with others because you don't have support where you live?
- Have you been practicing intuitive eating for years but you're feeling stuck and want the advantage of going through the process with other?
- Do you find that sharing your experience with others can help you get the clarity you need to move forward?
- Or, do you just want an affordable and time-efficient way to learn intuitive eating?
It doesn't matter if you're new to intuitive eating or if you've been struggling to apply it for years...
THE SUPPORT OF A COMMUNITY CAN HELP.
- Group coaching is shown to be just as effective as working with a coach 1-on-1.
- Groups can be a less expensive option and often cost less than half of individual coaching sessions.
- Groups provide you the opportunity to form lasting connections and build community with others.
- Groups can stand alone to offer coaching and support. Or, for an even bigger impact, groups can be combined with 1-on-1 online intuitive eating coaching.
HOW INTUITIVE EATING GROUP COACHING WORKS
Because we're even better together.
Step-by-step we'll walk through and practice the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating exercises in the Intuitive Eating Workbook by Tribole & Resch. With online experientials and break-out sessions with your accountability partner, you'll get exactly what you need to become an intuitive eater.
STEP 1: FREE CONSULTATION
Schedule your free 20-minute phone consultation with me. We’ll discuss how familiar you are with intuitive eating and where you are in your intuitive eating journey. We’ll talk about your experiences and goals, and how the online intuitive eating group process works.
STEP 2: ONLINE MEETINGS
The group will meet for 90 minutes each week for 12 weeks through Zoom. In small groups of 6 or 8 people, we will work our way through the Intuitive Eating Workbook. You will also pair up with an accountability partner and work with them during our in-group, weekly break-out sessions.
STAGE 3: HOME PRACTICE
After each session, you will complete the exercises from that week’s Principle of Intuitive Eating and engage in daily practice and reflection. Remember: becoming an intuitive eater is a skill that requires practice and commitment. Set aside time every day to prioritize yourself AND your transformation.
THEN JOIN THE SUPPORT GROUP
Monthly Support Group Schedule
You must first complete 12 weeks of online intuitive eating group coaching before being eligible to join the support group. This gives you the skills you need and builds your connections to the community before you move into the second phase of the group experience.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT...
FAQS ABOUT INTUITIVE EATING GROUPS
Curious about intuitive eating groups? Check out these frequently asked questions below.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTUITIVE EATING COACHING AND SUPPORT GROUPS?
I ALREADY PRACTICE INTUITIVE EATING. CAN I JUMP RIGHT TO THE SUPPORT GROUP?
WHEN DOES THE NEXT COACHING GROUP START?
HOW MUCH DOES INTUITIVE EATING GROUP COACHING COST?
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE EVERY SESSION?
CAN I PHONE-IN INSTEAD OF BEING ON CAMERA?
WHAT IS AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER?
WHO ARE THESE GROUPS FOR?
WHAT IF I NEED EXTRA SUPPORT WITH INTUITIVE EATING?
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS...
NEVER MISS OUT
Subscribe to get our best content delivered right to your inbox.